Thursday, October 6, 2011

Personal Learning Network (PLN) Project #10

So far, on my PLN (Personal Learning Network) I have gotten a few sites for future use and they are very helpful sites. I have started using Evernote on my iPhone and it has proven to be very helpful with remembering dates and events. I am using Symbaloo as my Personal Learning Network guide where I can put anything I could possibly need regarding web sites. Actually, the video of the 7th graders PLN on YouTube we were assigned to watch in EDM 310 with Dr. Strange really inspired me to try out Symbaloo and start looking into the web sites it offered. So far it has given me really good option sites to get resources from, and even gives you examples of different web mixes (the different tiles you have). I really like this Personal Learning Network so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment